2014 Golden Ticket
Congratulations to Golden Ticket #103, Deborah Benevento on winning the 2014 Cleveland Sports Golden Ticket! Thank you to all who purchased one as all the money helps supports our mission to measurably enhance the economy, image and quality of life in the Greater Cleveland Community by attracting and creating significant sporting events and activities.
The Greater Cleveland Sports Commission is offering you the chance of a lifetime! You can win a pair of season tickets to the Browns, Cavaliers & Indians! All you have to do is purchase your 2014 Cleveland Sports Golden Ticket and hope that you have the winning ticket.
Tickets are $100 each. Only 300 Golden Tickets will be sold. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. Winner will receive a pair of season tickets to all regular season home games to the 2014 Indians, 2014 Browns and 2014-15 Cavaliers seasons. Seat locations are at the sole discretion of each team and are based upon availability. Winner will be given the option to purchase post-season tickets if applicable.
The winning ticket will be drawn live at the 14th Annual Greater Cleveland Sports Awards on Thursday, January 23, 2014. The winner does not need to be present to win. The winner of the Golden Ticket will be posted here on Friday, January 25th.
To purchase your ticket:
- Click the Buy Tickets button on the bottom of the screen.
- Create an account. You MUST enter a valid email address in order to register. You will be sent your Golden Ticket # via email.
- Payments may be made via check or credit card (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover). If you are paying with a check, your payment must be received before you are issued a ticket.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and payment.
- Tickets are available online (while supplies last) until 8pm EST on January 22, 2014. Tickets can also be purchased at the event for those who are in attendance (while supplies last).
For more information on the 14th Annual Sports Awards, please visit:www.cleveland.com/sportsawards
No refunds are permitted. All sales are final once your order is completed. We reserve the right to make changes to this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be posted.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Mark Lembke at the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission at 216.363.1107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.